Daily departure from 08:30 to 12:30, 09:30 to 13:30, 10:30 to 14:30, (4 hour cruise), You can customize the departure time. For small groups; max. 12 person.
What You Can Expect
You’ll enjoy all the beauties of Bosphorus on the way to the Poyrazköy, next to the mouth of the Black Sea. Dolmabahçe Palace, Çıragan Palace, Ortaköy Mosque, Bosphorus Bridge, Arnavutköy, Bebek, Rumeli Fortress, Yeniköy.. This 2 hour cruise is operated daily. On the arrival to Anadolu Kavağı, you will be able to swim for 1 hour. So bring your own towel and swim suits.
On the way back this time you’ll let the Asin side of the Bosphorus impress you with the most ornate and historical Ottoman waterfront mansions, Anadolu Castle Fatih Bridge, Beylerbeyi, Küçüksu and Hidiv Palaces, Kuleli Naval Academy and the sweet villages of Çengelköy, Kandilli and Kanlıca.
- Breathe-taking views of both Europe and Asia shores
- A private yacht with relaxing ambiance
- Opportunity to experience unique beauty of Istanbul without the ferry crowd
- 1 hour of swimming
- Sampling some of the finest local food (optional)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase on board
- Complimentary tea or coffee service on board
- For small groups: max. 12 pax. (+upper deck)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Birthday cake or any other requirements that you need can be arranged for your yacht tour.
- Light lunch fix menu service +Turkish mezes (20 euro extra)
Pick-up & Drop-off
- We can pick you up from your european side city-center hotels. We also have drop-off service at the end of the tour for these hotels.